Sunday, January 24, 2010

So, watched Avatar last night. I know, I'm late getting on the bandwagon, but it was phenomenal. The graphics, way it was taped, I loved it. I wasn't even going to go at first but my little bro pretty much forced me, and I'm glad he did. :P
I think what got to me the most, and got me thinking, was the fact that God offers that world to us here, if we seek for Him. In the original Hebrew language, there is no word for spiritual because EVERYTHING is spiritual in God's eyes. If we take the time daily to see God in little things, enjoy this gift of life we've been given, life doesn't seem too bad. Even through times of 'great sorrow' He is still here, we just need to seek. Isaiah says 'Look to me and be saved.' Not look to me and someday I might change things for you, but look to me and you are saved. Not changing the world necessarily at this moment, but changing our outlook on the world. Our God is greater than Eywa, because we don't need special trees or even churches to speak to him- He is everywhere. There's no way we can be separated from Him until we deliberately make the choice.

No comments: